Farmers Bank & Trust and the Farmers Bank Foundation are campaigning for the Boys and Girls Club of Magnolia. It’s called Funding Great Futures! To kick things off, we hosted an event called Behind the Blue Door with special guest speaker Danyelle Musselman. Before the event in Magnolia, host Cara Knight sat down with Musselman to get to know her a little better.
They talk about:
- Danyelle’s special connection to Magnolia, AR
- Her passion for Boys & Girls Clubs
- Her career as a sports broadcaster
- How she helps the Arkansas Razorbacks Basketball players with life skills
- How she met her husband, Razorbacks Basketball Head Coach Eric Musselman
- Her favorite part about living in Arkansas and being an Arkansas Razorback
The Boys & Girls Club of Magnolia still needs your help! To donate, text BGCM to 243725, visit HERE or contact Deneisa Jamerson at 870-234-3300 or email@example.com.
The Farmers Bank Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that operates independently from Farmers Bank & Trust. For more, visit HERE.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender